Amazon’s Legal Department is looking for a talented young legal professional for the role of Legal Assistant for its Bangalore office.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies.
About the Position
Online applications are invited from legal professionals for the position of Legal Assistant.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinating on agreement approvals and execution, identifying and helping implement invent and simplify opportunities for team processes.
- Providing expertise and support to clients and attorneys related to the legal tools/platforms, and ad hoc special projects to assist the team and develop project management skills, authoring and/or publishing business-facing content and guidance, assisting with business client training, helping to manage budget and outside counsel matters.
- Coordinating with other legal professionals to establish/adopt best practices. You must be someone with great attention to detail who can work in a fast-paced environment managing two different time zones and geographies.
- Manage complex calendars and meeting schedules with diplomacy and discretion.
- Organize, execute, and assist with team activities, complete and file expense reports.
- Coordinate closely with other legal assistants and executive assistants within the Amazon community.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of administrative experience supporting senior-level management and executives.
- Experience coordinating meetings and events
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Should be able to communicate in English
- History of partnering with other executive assistants
- A strong aptitude for learning; is curious and asks effective questions
- Ability to consistently exercise good judgment
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Previous experience working with a law firm or in-house legal team.
- Superior attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround
- Strong organizational, written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate ability to design and improve processes
- Ability to work independently
- Client-service oriented with strong attention to detail
- Strong desire and aptitude for learning new concepts
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment in ambiguous situations