ANG Partners is inviting applications from eligible lawyers for the positions of legal associate at its office in Delhi.
About the Organisation
The ANG Partners is a boutique Law firm with a world-class business, profitable, ambitious, cooperative, and considerate-Law Firm supporting clients and people through our global business principles of Quality, Unity, and Integrity.
About the Job Opportunity
ANG Partners needs an advocate who can handle IBC, Writ, Consumer, Real Estate, Civil and Criminal matters at Supreme Court, High Court, NCLT, NCLAT, NCDRC, RERA and District Courts.
Along with an advocate who can handle Matrimonial, Family Disputes and Criminal Matters.
ANG Partners will ensure that they hire lawyers that are experienced in litigation matters. They want an associate that can go all the way to give clients value for their money. ANG Partners make an extra effort to guarantee that its associates are well-trained in the forums they are dealing with.
- ANG Partners would prefer a candidate with previous exposure of a minimum 2 to 3 years.
- Permanent Residents of Delhi (Preferably South Delhi).
- Exposure to Supreme Court, High Court, NCLT, NCLAT, NCDRC, RERA, District Courts, and Family Courts are a must.
- Candidate must have an analytical bent of mind and should be willing to work in a demanding environment and the areas of law being practiced by the Firm, time in the work should not be a constraint.
- Proficiency in English, knowledge of Court procedures, excellent communication skills, and legal acumen is a pre-requisite.
- Candidate shall draft, file, and appear before courts across Delhi NCR.
Number of Vacancies
Two (1) (Full time) Legal Associates. One for Commercial Litigation Team, Second for the Matrimonial and Family Disputes Team.
C 38 LGF, Panchsheel Enclave, New Delhi 110017.
As per industry standards commensurate with experience and qualification.
How to Apply
Kindly send us an email at email@example.com expressing your interest with the subject title “Associate [PQE-Possessed][Current Resident City/ Place of Residence]”. The short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
C- 38 LGF Panchsheel Enclave New Delhi-110017; firstname.lastname@example.org