Chambers of Prachi Mishra is making a call for internship applications for eligible law students of LLB and Integrated courses.
About the Organisation
Prachi Mishra represents both private and Government clients before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, various High Courts, District Courts, and other Tribunals and fora. She is presently serving as Additional Advocate General for the State of Chhattisgarh and has previously served as Deputy Advocate General for the State of Madhya Pradesh.
About the Internship
The Chambers of Prachi Mishra offers internship opportunities to undergraduate and postgraduate students of Law to enable them to gain practical experience in the legal field. An internship at Prachi Mishra Chambers is a perfect opportunity to explore as a budding lawyer and can be a stepping stone for career opportunities in this area.
The internship is open for application from students who are in their 3 rd to 5 th year in the 5 Year
Integrated Course and 2 nd to 3 rd year in the 3 Year LLB Course.
Number of Interns
Offline, Address: 8, Todermal lane, Bengali Market, New Delhi, 110001
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates shall mail us their updated CV at email@example.com
- The subject of the email should be ‘Application for Internship’.
- Selected applicants will be informed within one week of the receipt of their application.
- One should also follow up on it if a reply doesn’t come within 2-3 weeks.
- A certificate will be given to each intern at the end of the internship.
- A stipend will be given based on the performance.
4 weeks (1 month)
Dipesh Singhal, Associate, Chambers of Prachi Mishra, Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org