Nokia, Gurgaon is inviting job applications from eligible and interested candidates for the post of Legal Counsel – Litigation & Disputes.
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics corporation, established in 1865.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify, develop and implement effective and cost-efficient strategies to obtain optimal outcomes in each case;
- Effectively manage outside counsel relationships and control costs and external spend;
- Implement effective early case assessment procedures;
- Implement effective case management systems and advanced dashboards for reporting on litigation matters for a wide range of interested stakeholders;
- Partner effectively with business leaders to obtain maximum results balanced with sensitivity towards business disruption and impairment of key customer and supplier relationships;
- In collaboration with other functions including Finance, Internal Audit, Ethics & Compliance, Health & Safety and more, respond to government and regulatory agency inquiries, investigations and claims;
- Apply strong social and communication skills, and be able to build a network of relationships both within Nokia and with external stakeholders, such as industry organisations, legal community members, regulators and other government officials;
- Work closely with, and be a resource to other members of the L&C team including professionals with special experience in compliance, regulatory, IPRs, software, hardware and other product related issues;
- Proactively identify and solve the most complex problems and think beyond existing solutions to create sustainable competitive advantage.
- Legally qualified in India.
- Business fluent in English.
- Minimum of 3 years PQE predominantly in IP litigation matters;
- Experience may be in a global law firm, in house position, or government, or any combination;
- As many of the disputes involve highly complex patent disputes, a high level of interest in technology or science is essential;
- Ability to think strategically and to serve as a trusted business partner with senior business leaders;
- Can develop relevant and creative solutions to meet current and evolving business needs.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification
Image taken from here.