Exotel is inviting online applications from recent law graduates for a legal internship in Bengaluru.
Exotel is a cloud telephony platform that powers communication for enterprises, startups and small and medium enterprises in India and Southeast Asia.
- Compiling legal agreements,
- Coordinating with the legal team for various details and files,
- Supervising scanning of legal files,
- Understanding the database system,
- Putting the scanned files in the database as per the structure,
- Handling any other legal task as assigned,
- The legal intern may also conduct client training, perform legal research as needed, and support smaller projects as requested by the Internal lawyers responsible for providing legal support.
- Research documents and publications.
- Proofread documents.
- A final year law graduate having good exposure to the corporate field preferably completed at least 8-10 internships.
- The candidate should have basic knowledge of the cloud communication sector.
- Working knowledge in MS excel and word is mandatory.
- Candidates must have the ability to communicate across various departments.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ready to learn on a daily basis.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Click here to apply
Image taken from here.
Source: Team Attorneylex