About MNLU Mumbai
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai, established under the Maharashtra National Law University Act 2014 on 20th March 2014, is one of the premier National Law Universities in India. The Act envisaged establishing National Law University in Maharashtra to impart advanced legal education and promote society-oriented research in legal studies for the advancement of the societal life of the people in the country. The prime goal of the University is to disseminate advanced legal knowledge and processes of law amongst the students and impart to them the skills of advocacy, legal services, and law reforms and make them aware and capable to utilize these instruments for social transformation and development. To attain this goal, it started its first academic endeavour on 1st August 2015.
To bring all academic, research, and training activities relating to existing, contemporary, and futuristic law under an independent and unique association; this centre was established by Maharashtra National University, Mumbai.
Socio-legal programs in different structures of society range from educational institutions, professional organizations, and government departments for the commoners in the society.
About Internship Opportunity
Students who are pursuing/completed three years of (5 Years Degree) or Two Years of (3 Years Degree) or have completed an LLB Degree or pursuing an LLM are eligible to apply.
The centre is looking to engage full-time interns on a rolling basis to assist with its activities at Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai.
The applicants are required to mention the duration of their availability at the time of applying. The minimum duration is four weeks. Preference shall be given to applicants who are available for longer durations.
The mode of the Internship shall be online/offline.
- The Center for Advanced Legal Studies, Training and Research (CALSTAR) reserves the right to conduct interviews.
- No TA/stipend shall be paid for the internship.
- The Center reserves the right to not fill the notified positions.
- Interns possessing exceptional research skills may be given an opportunity to be a part of research projects, publications at reputed journals/books, drafting policy, etc., taken up under the centre’s initiative.
- Interns must specify the month/duration of the internship in their application while applying.
The applicants are required to submit their CVs and a Statement of Purpose (maximum 400 words) to the Director, The Center for Advanced Legal Studies, Training and Research (CALSTAR), mentioning the period of internship for which they are available.
All communication related to the internship shall be via email: email@example.com
Click here to apply for the internship.
For any queries, contact –
- Ms Aastha Tiwari (+91 88267 22187)
- Vedant Vaishali Jayant (+91 9821917167)
Source: Team Attorneylex