A paid online internship opportunity is available at AT Lit & Law, a client-centric law practice focusing on various practice areas and industries.
About AT Lit & Law
AT Lit & Law is a client-centric law practice focusing on various practice areas and industries.
About the Opportunity
AT Lit & Law is now accepting applications for our batch of virtual interns/research interns commencing on 3 February 2023.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The work will primarily involve copious reading, research, writing, and discussions around various aspects of civil, commercial, and corporate laws including constitutional issues, mergers, and acquisitions, arbitration, insolvency, and intellectual property rights.
- If you are a resident of Delhi/NCR, you will also have the opportunity of accompanying team members to court hearings and assist with briefings in person.
- You will also be expected to be available for daily virtual meetings/discussions and feedback sessions for your work.
- You are presently pursuing law and enrolled in a recognized university in India in the 3rd/4th/final year of a five-year degree or the 2nd/3rd year of a three-year degree.
- You have reasonable research and writing skills and can write a complete page in grammatically correct English.
- You have 6-7 hours of focused time available with you at least 5 days a week.
A performance-based stipend will be paid to you if you can consistently, skillfully, and punctually contribute to the work assigned to you during the internship.
How to Apply?
If eligible and interested, please send a short cover email giving a brief background of yourself and what you wish to achieve from this internship along with your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put the email’s subject as “Application for Virtual Internship February 2023”.
In case of any queries, please contact email@example.com
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
SOURCE: TEAM ATTORNEYLEX