Deloitte’s Office of General Counsel is hiring for the role of Legal Analyst at their Hyderabad office in Telangana.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an international professional services network headquartered in London, England. England. Deloitte is the largest professional services network by revenue and a number of professionals in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms along with EY (Ernst & Young), KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
About Deloitte’s Office of General Counsel
Deloitte’s Office of General Counsel (“OGC”) is responsible for managing the U.S. organization’s legal affairs as they relate to firm governance, contracts, engagements, employment, litigation and regulatory matters, legal risks, and other legal matters. The position holder will support two OGC groups: its Disputes, Consultations, and Regulatory Affairs Group and its Labor and Employment Group.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist US-based attorneys in connection with client engagement, tax, and procurement-related matters.
- Analyzes legal and business risks regarding contractual terms.
- Works with US-based attorneys to help identify and mitigate engagement risks.
- Reviews and/or revises contracts that are generally based on Deloitte standard terms, such as engagement agreements, subcontract agreements, license agreements, confidentiality agreements, and other related agreements.
- Assists with conversion, proofreading, and comparison of documents.
- Assists in developing and updating Deloitte standard form agreements.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Significant experience working with contracts is preferred.
- The candidate cannot have an active license to practice law in India.
- Individuals must be articulate, possess strong analytic, critical thinking, and writing skills, be able to manage and prioritize multiple projects, apply good judgment, and be capable of providing creative solutions.
How to Apply?
Click the link below to apply.
Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Click here to apply.
Click here to visit the official webpage.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
SOURCE: TEAM ATTORNEYLEX