Alliance University is organizing a Student Development Program on Research Writing to be held on February 9th and 10th, 2023.
About Alliance University
Alliance University is a non-profit private university that was established in the State of Karnataka by act no. 34 of the year 2010 under the recognition of the University Grants Commission of the Ministry of Education.
About the Program
Research is at the core of any institution that aims at the creation and dissemination of knowledge. The practice of advocacy requires legal research for each matter. Apart from advocacy, nowadays there are plenty of opportunities available in the market for law graduates equipped with research skills.
However, quality research of global standards that fits local needs has been a key challenge before such institutions. Against this backdrop, training in research methodology plays a key role in improving the quality of research by both, existing researchers, and beginners.
The aims of the SDP are:
- To make the participants familiar with the basic concepts of research methodology
- To understand the nuances of academic writings
- To develop the applied research skills of the participants
- To provide the key ethical issues in research and publishing
After completion of this SDP, students will be able:
- To write an abstract, research problem, research question/s, etc. for their research paper
- To develop a strategy to achieve publication success
- To describe the key ethical issues in research and publishing
The SDP is organised for law students studying in undergraduate & post-graduate programmes.
How to Register?
Registration Details: Registration is compulsory for all participants. Interested candidates may register for the program through the link provided toward the end of this post.
External Participant: ₹ 100
Chandapura-Anekal, Bengaluru, Karnataka (India) 562106.
- Last Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 7th February 2023
- SDP Date: 9th & 10th February 2023
In case of any query regarding the SDP, the participants can mail to email@example.com OR Ms. Bharatee Preeya (+91- 73737 84557); Ms. Mudra Bhayje (+91- 75060 70401)
For More Such Opportunities, Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
SOURCE: TEAM ATTORNEYLEX