Morgan Stanley is inviting applicants to apply for the Associate in the Legal and Compliance Department position.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management, and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
About the Division
LCD comprises Legal, Compliance, Global Financial Crimes, and Regulatory Relations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review alerts that have been escalated/referred to by the 1st line team.
- Perform research to confirm whether the negative news alert is a positive match or false positive to the client, or whether the alert is deemed to be not risk-relevant, and document findings.
- Escalate any possible true hits to the relevant on-shore GFC team.
- Identify, communicate, and remediate process breakdowns and best practices.
- Ensure that the alerts processed are accurate and completed within the specified time period.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Actively participate in MI calls with Regional teams and identify the trends.
- Up to 3 years of Corporate Intelligence, due diligence; experience in the financial or professional services industries
- Solid track record working in a professional environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Understanding of AML / KYC
- Should exhibit comfort working with technology and the ability to learn and display proficiency in technical systems and programs.
- Proficient with MS Office
Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM India time with flexible working hours for time-sensitive matters (including India Public Holidays).
How to Apply?
Click the link below to apply.
Click here to apply.
Click here to visit Official Website.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
SOURCE: TEAM ATTORNEYLEX