K.K. Khullar & Associates is inviting applications from eligible candidates for a legal internship at its Delhi office.
About K.K. Khullar & Associates
The present firm was established in the year 1964, by the late Mr. Krishan Kumar Khullar, upon the death of whom, the firm devolved onto his legal heir & son, Mr. Kanishk Khullar, in the year 2015. The firm has been active for the last 54 years.
About the Opportunity
K.K. Khullar & Associates is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its internship.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prospective Interns may apply for internships at least 1 month prior to the desired dates.
- Duration of Internships shall range from a period of four (4) weeks at a time, extendable/renewable for a period of two (2) to four (4) weeks after the initial four (4) weeks.
- Working Days & Hours for interns shall be the same as those for regular Employees.
- All Interns shall be expected to:
- conduct legal research on Manupatra, SCC Online, etc.
- organize & update assigned case files, physically & digitally.
- make date lists, a brief synopsis, summaries of events & legal notes on given case files.
- draft necessary court documents (applicable only to Interns from Year III & above).
- follow the prescribed formats for any & all copies, as provided under the firm’s bye-laws.
- read & study all labor laws & codes in India.
- be proficient with Google Drive and Googles Docs, Sheets & Slides.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link at the end of the post.
Vasant Vihar, Delhi, India
Click here to apply.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
SOURCE: TEAM ATTORNEYLEX