Google is inviting applications for the post of regional counsel based out in Haryana seeking applications from eligible candidates
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company focusing on search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics
About the Opportunity
As Corporate Counsel at Google, you work on the most exciting legal issues as disruptive technological innovations require creative and proactive legal guidance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work as part of the India Legal team advising on a wide range of legal matters relevant to the tech sector in India and the neighbouring region.
- Build positions on regulatory and legal matters, including advising the cross-functional teams on advocacy efforts.
- Play a significant role in advising relevant teams on key risks and strategies.
- Work closely with cross-functional colleagues to shape the policy and regulatory framework and to drive the continued analysis of laws to ensure alignment with compliance policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, comparable law degree, or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in litigation, advisory and regulatory within the intellectual property, financial, and technology-related areas in India.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply through the link given at the end of the post
Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
Click here to apply.
Click here for the official notification.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
SOURCE: TEAM ATTORNEYLEX