Hitachi Energy is recruiting a Junior Legal Associate to join its newly set-up Legal Service Centre on our campus in Bangalore.
About Hitachi Energy
Hitachi Energy serves customers in the utility, industry, and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, it pioneered technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition toward a carbon-neutral future.
It is advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible, and secure whilst balancing social, environmental, and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and an unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, it employs around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generates business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the legal team with various legal & administrative activities.
- Assist in preparing, editing, proofreading, drafting, reviewing, or amending various documents such as contracts, memorandums, and non-disclosure agreements.
- Assist in the preparation of various reports required from the Legal function.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in how our work is carried out.
- You will always be responsible for ensuring that tasks and activities are completed promptly and accurately and that documents delivered are always of high quality.
- Qualifications: LLB or LLM.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years Post Graduation
- Exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage time-sensitive documents.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent understanding of contracts and legal terminology.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in the English Language.
- Technical Skills: Proficient with Microsoft O365, specifically, MS Lists, Teams, Word, and Excel.
- Familiarity with Contract Management Systems or CRM (e.g., Salesforce) is a plus.
- Certificate of completion from an approved paralegal certification program or Associate degree in paralegal studies.
How to apply?
Click on the link below to apply.
Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Click here to apply.
Click here for the official notification.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
SOURCE: TEAM ATTORNEYLEX