Rajesh Kumar & Associates is inviting applications from Fresh law graduates or Final Year Law Students who seek to make a career in Direct Tax, GST or General Corporate Law.
About the Organisation
Rajesh Kumar & Associates is a NCR-based full-service boutique business law firm. We take up matters related to business laws like General corporate, GST, Corporate Tax, commercial law, banking, finance, corporate restructuring, Employment etc.
About the Internship
A candidate is required to do the following in the internship period:
- Developing knowledge and insight in a specified area of law.
- Legal Research/Writing.
Nature of Internship
This is a full-time Assessment Internship.
Outstanding students may get the opportunity to be appointed as Trainee Advocates with the firm.
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
Who can Apply?
- This internship is suitable for final-year law students or fresh law graduates
- The assessment internship is for a period of one month which can be extended.
- They seek incisive knowledge, deep insight, and a problem-solving attitude.
INR 10,000/- per month.
Duration of Internship
One month. It can be extended for suitable candidates.
- Apply with CV to office[at]rklegal.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive a reply. Applicants are advised to wait for one month from the date of their application. If you do not receive a reply within one month, it should mean that your application has not matched our requirements.
- In case of queries, contact office[at]rklegal.org
- Address: A-204, Second Floor, Pacific Business Park, Sahibabad Industrial Area Site 4, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201010.
Click here to visit the website
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
Source: Team Attorneylex
1 thought on “Assessment Internship Opportunity at Rajesh Kumar & Associates at Ghaziabad [Stipend Rs. 10k pm]: Applications Open”
I’m tarun gupta from Delhi.,i studied at campus law centre university of delhi I passout in 2022.
Now I’m practicing in delhi all district court as a advocate.