UK Intellectual Property Office (IPO) and International Trademark Association (INTA) are jointly hosting a conference on brand protection strategies on February 24, 2023 at the Imperial, New Delhi.
The details are as follows:
UK IPO-INTA Brand Protection Strategies Conference, 2023
- Date: February 24, 2023
- Time: 9 AM – 2.30 PM
- Venue: The Imperial, New Delhi
The conference will consist of 2 sessions. The first session will focus on ‘Effective Brand Protection for Businesses, and the second session will focus on ‘Brand Protection in the Digital World.
Join for expert insights from government officials, academics, brand owners and IP practitioners on brand protection and brand building!
- The event is free to attend.
- Please RSVP to Daanish Naithani Daanish.Naithani@fcdo.gov.uk or Prachi Pahuja Prachi.Pahuja@fcdo.gov.uk.
- Please note that prior registration through RSVP is mandatory for attendance.
- Limited seats available and registration will be on first come first served basis
- A Brochure containing the program of the Conference will be emailed to registered participants before the Conference”.
For More Such Opportunities, Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and Twitter
SOURCE: TEAM ATTORNEYLEX