GD Bansal & Associates, an IP Law Firm, is seeking applications from eligible candidates for an internship opportunity at its office in Jaipur.
About the Law Firm
GD Bansal & Associates is a dedicated IP law firm founded and headed by Adv. G.D. Bansal. Firm deals in registration and prosecution of Trademarks, Copyright and Designs, and litigations matters across the country.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Researching on civil and commercial laws related to IP
- Assisting seniors in Courts and drafting of petitions, applications, affidavits, replies, Legal Notices.
- Assisting seniors in researching case laws.
Who can Apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- have prior experience or knowledge in the field of IPR
- are available for duration of 4 weeks
- have relevant skills and interests
- Any law graduate or student from any year pursuing the 5 year or 3 year Law degree program from a recognised University can apply to the internship.
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate of Internship will be provided.
Number of Positions
- February, 2023- 20
- March, 2023- 20
- April, 2022- 10
- May, 2023- 20
Remuneration will be provided based on the performance of the intern.
The candidates should mail their CVs along with a cover letter to the mail id firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Internship Application”.
In case of any queries, write to email@example.com
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
Source: Team Attorneylex