Deloitte is hiring for the role of Assistant Manager in its Tax Team at its Bengaluru Office.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an international professional services network headquartered in London, England
Roles & Responisibilities
- You’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- You’ll do M&A activities from tax inter alia including transaction structuring from tax and regulatory perspective, preparing integration schemes, coordination with various teams, and review of schemes/transaction documents related to the aforementioned structuring, implementation, and compliance.
- Outbound and Inbound structuring: Evolving optimal ownership/investment/ funding structures for investment in specified jurisdictions and in India from a tax and regulatory efficiency perspective.
- The responsibility may involve analysis of the respective DTAA of India with such specified jurisdictions and high-level analysis of corporate laws of such specified jurisdictions.
- Review of various transactional documents/clauses- Court Scheme of Arrangement, Share Purchase Agreement, Indemnity, Warranty clause, etc.
- Business development and preparation of pitch presentations: Carrying out extensive research on various companies to identify possible restructuring opportunities in order to Tax Mergers & Acquisitions.
About the Opportunity
This is an on-site opportunity, you will be required to perform various duties in the Tax Department of Deloitte, Delhi.
- CA with 0-2 years of Experience in M&A Taxation
- Team Player
- Good Communication skills.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below to apply.
Click here to apply.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
SOURCE: TEAM ATTORNEYLEX