Xiaomi is looking for interns to join its office in Bangalore for an internship program.
Xiaomi Corporation, commonly known as Xiaomi and registered as Xiaomi Inc., is a Chinese designer and manufacturer of consumer electronics and related software, home appliances, and household items.
This is an on-site internship at Bengaluru in areas related to company law, IP Law, Payment Law, etc.
Roles & Responisibilities
- Conduct legal research in areas as diverse as company law, payment-related laws, competition law, intellectual property laws, IT and privacy law, legal metrology, arbitration, and conciliation law, etc.
- Work with the legal team to draft and review various agreements including novation agreements, brand license agreements, software license agreements, co-branding agreements, non-disclosure agreements, terms of service documents, marketing agreements, master services agreements, franchise agreements, IP licensing agreements, lease agreements, other commercial and technology-related agreements.
- LLB Graduate (3rd year and above)
- Pursuing BBA LLB
- Good Legal knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Prior Internship experience
How to Apply?
Click on the link below to apply.
Click here to apply.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
SOURCE: TEAM ATTORNEYLEX