SolarWinds is looking for interns to work in its legal department in Bengaluru.
SolarWinds Corporation is an American company that develops software for businesses to help manage their networks, systems, and information technology infrastructure.
About the Opportunity
This is a great opportunity to join the team at a high-profile, global software company, working closely with the company’s Legal and Finance teams, and reporting to the Associate General Counsel – Sales.
There is potential for a full-time permanent position following the completion of the internship, with opportunity and timing to be determined based on applicant qualifications, experience, and performance during the internship.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist the legal team in routing various documents for approvals and signatures
- Review standard documentation, such as ACH forms, sales quotes, and completed questionnaires to ensure terms meet company requirements
- Track the status of signatures to ensure completion by all parties, both internal and external, particularly including negotiated commercial sales agreements and liaise with finance to keep them informed of commercial agreement status
- Liaise with the sales team to ensure timely receipt of counter-signed agreements
- Clean up and maintain the contracts database to ensure the accuracy of documentation stored
- Assist in identifying and implementing process improvements to promote efficient workflows and handling of legal requests.
- Finalize, update, format, and maintain contracts, policies, forms, presentation slides, and shared documents.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- College Degree preferred (or current enrollment in a degree program)
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, written (grammar, spelling, formatting), and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Results-oriented, resourceful, problem-solver
- A high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information, as well as the ability to work well with people at all levels inside and outside the company, is essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply for the internship through the link provided towards the end of this post.
Click here to apply.
SOURCE: TEAM ATTORNEYLEX